All Languages    |   EN   IS   IT   RU   HU   RO   SV   FR   PT   LA   NL   SK   ES   BG   CS   HR   NO   TR   PL   DA   EL   |   HU   SK   PL   NL   SQ   FR   RU   SV   IT   CS   DA   NO   ES   PT   |   more ...

English-German Dictionary

Online Dictionary English-German: Enter keyword here!
  ä ö ü ß
Tips | FAQ | Abbr. | Desktop Integration

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-EnglischPage 11135 of 14944   <<  >>
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic Help Needed   Chat and Other Topics   Dictionary and Contribute!  

English-German Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in German or English and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Page
|
#
| Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
mitdenken... » answer
by briankozmo (US/DE), 2010-06-02, 12:44  Spam?  ...
"Eine Wohltat, dass Zubehörhersteller mitgedacht und den entsprechenden (Sync-)Knopf auf der Fernbedienung platziert hat."

"A benefit that the accessory manufacturer (took their own initiative) and placed the corresponding (Sync-) button on the remote."?

Habe ich 'mitgedacht' und den ganzen Satz richtig verstanden und übersetzt? Do I have the right meaning of 'mitgedacht' and is the sentence a correct translation?

Thanks!
Answer:
The German phrase lacks a "der" before "Zubehörhersteller".  #522220
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:47  Spam?  ...
"It's really a great benefit that the accessory manucturer were smart enough [as???] to place the corresponding (Sync-)button on the remote.
Term:
Kapselüberschreitend - Medizin » answer
by jack, 2010-06-02, 12:39  Spam?  205.212.73...
Hello, I need a translation for "Kapselüberschreitend", which has something to do with cancer and that kind of thing. I found several instances of the word in medical texts on google but no translation. Any ideas?
All help will be much appreciated.
Term:
Jetzt bin ich verwirrt. #522178 » answer
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:53  Spam?  ...
Ich dachte Konsekutivsätze, die von einem Adjektiv abhängen, werden im Englischen mit "as to" fortgeführt. Und ich finde dafür beim Googeln auch zahlreiche Belege. Wandle hat mich nun aber deswegen gerüffelt - liege ich wirklich falsch?
Chat:    
It's more of a style ("plain English") question.  #522232
by MichaelK (US), 2010-06-02, 13:04  Spam?  ...
Editors often delete "as to" when it's unnecessary, which is often the case (as to whether > whether).
Answer:
The question is: When is it really necessary?  #522234
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 13:05  Spam?  ...
Answer:
I don't know. Many years ago, an editor told me that "as to" is substandard and must be avoided like the plague.  #522238
by MichaelK (US), 2010-06-02, 13:20  Spam?  ...
Not sure I agree, though. I still like it at the beginning of a sentence. We left at midnight. As to our bar bill: I don't think it was ever paid.
Answer:
That's another "as to".  #522242
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 13:30  Spam?  ...
I'm talking about a consecutive "as to", as in: "Would you be so kind as to pass me the bread, please?"
Or: "We went so fast as not to be late for church."
Is a similar "as to" need in expressions with "enough"?
Chat:    
Googled the thing a bit. It seems that 'as to' has gone out of fashion because...   #522245
by Fiddlesticks (DE), 2010-06-02, 13:31  Spam?  ...
...'As to: there is usually a more appropriate preposition.' (http://www.economist.com/research/styleguide/index.cfm?page=673901)
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a proper explanation as to when using it is truly appropriate...
Chat:    
Bacca: "as to" isn't needed in your examples.  #522252
by MichaelK (US), 2010-06-02, 13:39  Spam?  ...
Would you be so kind to pass the bread, please?"
We went so fast to not be late for church.
My previous point was that I don't think each and every use of "as to" is substandard. I was just runnnig off at the mouth. :-)
Answer:
AARRGGGHHH! Could Anglophones please agree on the rules of their own language?  #522257
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:49  Spam?  ...
I am positively sure that I once was reproachfully corrected by my English teacher when I hadn't written "as to" following "so kind".
Chat:    
The problem is that the "as to" use sits in the grey (or is it gray?) area between rule and style.   #522259
by MichaelK (US), 2010-06-02, 13:54  Spam?  ...
Answer:
We are dealing with correlatives here,  #522287
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 20:42  Spam?  ...
particles or conjunctions that refer forward and back, one to the other.

'It is as broad as it is long'.  'He has been as good as gold'.  'He is not so tall as you'.  
These examples show the straightforward comparison of degrees of one thing against another.  The correlation of 'as' to 'as' and 'as' to 'so' is clear.

'The sun was so bright that it dazzled me'.   'He was so keen that he worked through the night.'  These
are examples of result clauses expressing the consequence of a state or action reaching a certain degree of
intensity or development.  Once again, there is a clear relation of the result clause 'that...', back to 'so'.

Each of these latter cases can be assimilitated somewhat to the former, by using 'as' plus the infinitive in place of the 'that...' clause. Thus:

'The sun was...
» show full text
Answer:
wandle: No, he clearly considered "as to" substandard. I don't quite agree.  #522382
by MichaelK (US), 2010-06-03, 01:50  Spam?  ...
He suggested to either delete it, replace it with of, for, in, about or rewrite the sentence.
Answer:
Well, I can only say I think your editor was mistaken.  #522423
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-03, 11:28  Spam?  ...
As I've tried to show, in these cases the word 'to' does not belong to the word 'as', it's part of the infinitive, 'to dazzle', 'to work', 'to pass'.  After all, the infinitive is a verbal form equivalent to a noun (e.g.  'to err is human, to forgive, divine'), while 'as' is simply the correlative linking two equivalent forms.  
Take 'running a mile is not so hard as running a marathon'.  This can be properly replaced by 'to run a mile is not so hard as to run a marathon'.  Here one verbal form (the gerund 'running') is replaced by another (the infinitive 'to run').  Both gerund and infinitive are capable of standing as nouns, and have the same meaning here.  Thus both alternatives are equally valid.
Term:
Pupil or student » answer
by sbh (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:07  Spam?  ...
Hallo,

ich schreibe gerade einen Aufsatz über Sekundarstufen II Bildung in der Schule (also Alter 10-18). Schreibe ich bei Schülern da eher von pupils oder students?
Answer:
AE auf jeden Fall "students".  #522204
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:12  Spam?  ...
Answer:
 Pupil or student   #522211
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:28  Spam?  ...
Unfortunately, Bacca, you are right: that is what the Americans say.  Not only do they call pupils students, but they confuse matters further by describing university as school.
Proper usage in UK is:
-  for those at school (primary or secondary up to 18):  pupil, or schoolboy/girl/child
-  for those at university: student or undergraduate (taking first degree, any age)
-  for those at college other than university (e.g. 6th Form College, HE College FE College or similar, which cover ages 16 to 18 or 19, sometimes older): student
Answer:
In BE you used to say pupil for  #522212
by Windfall (GB), 2010-06-02, 12:27  Spam?  ...
schoolchildren and students for those studying at university. However, as some point between me leaving school and the present day, people generally stopped describing schoolchildren as pupils and started calling them students. You should therefore refer to them as "students" or "school students" or "secondary school students".
Answer:
wandle  #522214
by Windfall (GB), 2010-06-02, 12:36  Spam?  ...
I haven't heard anyone involved in education or the media refer to pupils as pupils for years, hence my belief that we have stopped differentiating between school and university. I have been assuming that that the increasing use of "student" to refer to schoolchildren was a symptom of the seeming current desire/trend/preference not to have a childhood any more, but instead to step straight from being a toddler to being as adult as you can, making any words specifying the difference between childhood and young adulthood feel like an insult to the children.

However, I should point out that I do not currently know anyone of school age, so I can only give a relatively distant view of the situation on the ground nowadays.
Answer:
Since there is, technically, no difference between a school and a college  #522217
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:41  Spam?  ...
as opposed to a German "Universität", that is, before the Bologna reforms, the differences are, in fact, neglegible.
Answer:
by sbh (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:41  Spam?  ...
It's for a paper which will be presented in England. would it be good to give a statement in the beginning:
"When I'm talking about students I refer to "secondary school students"?
Answer:
Laura  #522222
by wandle (GB), 2010-06-02, 12:51  Spam?  ...
You are right about the creeping tendency to speak of 'students' at school, but I certainly still hear and see 'pupils' in the media and other contexts these days.
Even in the traditional usage, sixth-formers at school would sometimes be called students, so there never was a hard and fast line.
Some people seem to think 'student' is more respectful thatn 'pupil', but as you say this takes away the recognition that children are children, and that may tend to reduce adults' awareness of their extra responsibilities to children.
The distinction explained to me as a schoolboy was that a pupil is one who has no choice about being in school, and mostly does not control his'her educational direction or study methods.  A student is one of adult age, or nearly so, who voluntarily chooses to be in education, and makes his/her own choices of what to study and how to do so, does not need to be spoon-fed with material and can, in theory at least, handle their subject at an adult level.
Answer:
sbh  #522225
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:59  Spam?  ...
I would basically use 'pupil' or 'schoolchild/ren', or just 'children', but you might for the sake of fashion want to drop in the occasional use of 'student'.  
If the whole context is one of Secondary education in the UK, (that is, university education is not included) you do not need to give a warning statement of the kind you mention.
Answer:
by sbh (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:57  Spam?  ...
Thanks so far.

It's about secondary education in Europe. The audience will be international.
Answer:
sbh:  As long as the context is secondary education only,  #522230
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:13  Spam?  ...
no confusion will arise even if you use 'student' all the time.  
However, you might want to demonstrate how wide your vocabulary is by using a variety of the terms shown in this thread.
Answer:
Quite a few private schools in the U.S. use "pupil" instead of "student."   #522237
by MichaelK (US), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:51  Spam?  ...
Google: "walsingham academy" pupil
Perhaps they do that as part of their effort to project a traditional, conservative image.
Answer:
Bacca:  there is a distinction  #522243
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-03, 12:58  Spam?  ...
between school and college in the UK.  As general terms, 'school' covers ages up to 16 (the current school leaving age) or 18/19, whereas 'college' applies to a separate non-secondary institution (a tertiary institution but different from a university) covering ages 16 up to 18/19 or sometimes older.
Legally, you are obliged to attend school, but not college or university.
That is the picture taking those as general terms.  However, various instutions use 'school' or 'college' in their titles in a way which does not correspond to the general distinction. E.g. Eton College is a school, Imperial College is a university and the London School of Economics is now a university, though formerly it was merely a college of London University.  Hope this clears matters up.
Btw, proposals are under consideration for raising the school leaving age to 18, just to add more to the mix.
Answer:
sbh  #522250
by Windfall (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:39  Spam?  ...
As I think you can tell from this debate, there is no definitive rule for British English. The choice between "pupil" and "student" is up to you. Wandle is definitely right about what pupil and student used to mean, and you definitely shouldn't say "pupil" for people at university, but apart from that I think this is one of those terms that's in a state of flux. Unfortunately, instead of meaning that everyone finds both words acceptable, this actually means that different people find each of the words unacceptable for different reasons :)

As you are talking to an international audience, I would choose the word "student" as I think more non-native speakers of English are likely to be familiar with this word than "pupil" - however if I were talking to my friends, I would say "pupil", as that's what we called...
» show full text
Answer:
Wandle: You misunderstood me.   #522258
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:53  Spam?  ...
It's a question of structure, in my eyes: In German "Universität", the students chose (until like two years ago) what he wanted to learn more or less by themselves from a broad variety of courses and eventually enrolled for examination.
In college or school, there is no choice since the single classes are mandatory and immediately account for your degree.
Answer:
shack  #522281
by Ms-I-Wonder, 2010-06-02, 15:52  Spam?  217.162.165....
Answer:
sorry, bin leicht von der Rolle heute, "shack" bitte ignorieren :-)))  #522282
by Ms-I-Wonder, 2010-06-02, 15:53  Spam?  217.162.165....
Answer:
Pupil or student: an afterthought  #522439
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-03, 12:01  Spam?  ...
According to Google:

teacher pupil         6.09m  ghits)
                                             )    ratio:  1 to 5
teacher student     31.9m  ghits)

UK population                    60m)
                                              )   ratio:  1 to 5
US population                  300m)
Answer:
wandle  #522453
by Windfall (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-03, 12:40  Spam?  ...
But the "student" ones aren't all from the US, look:

Google: teacher student site:.co.uk   230,000 hits

Google: teacher pupil site:.co.uk 428,000 hits

However, this does suggest that pupil hasn't fallen completely out of usage, which is positive in my view. Maybe the trend will reverse - you never do know with languages.
Answer:
And the 'pupil' ones aren't all from the UK  #522463
by wandle (GB), 2010-06-03, 13:09  Spam?  ...
6.09m ghits...'hasn't fallen completely out of usage'.  I do agree.  But mere numbers can't decide questions like this.  
Grammar, syntax, logic, clear thinking, consistency, fluency and a feel for style:  all these go to make good English, or any language, and vast amounts of material on the web will always be falling short in some of these respects.
Term:
contest sticker » answer
by Ms-I-Wonder, 2010-06-02, 11:53  Spam?  217.162.165....
What is a contest sticker (for your car) auf Deutsch?
Answer:
einfach nur    Autoaufkleber ???  #522195
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2010-06-02, 11:57  Spam?  ...
Answer:
Hätte ich jetzt spontan auch gesagt - wo ist denn da der Wettbewerb?  #522196
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:01  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
well, der Wettbewerb steckt in der Sache selbst ....!?!  #522198
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2010-06-02, 12:02  Spam?  ...
Answer:
Verstehe ich nicht. Das sind einfach Autoaufkleber.  #522200
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:07  Spam?  ...
Oder "Bapper" wie man in meiner Ecke sagt.
Chat:    
.... dann also auch kein Wettbewerb, egal mit welcher Plastiktüte, von wem /wo auch immer,  jemand rumläuft/gesichtet wird ??  #522205
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2010-06-02, 12:14  Spam?  ...
Answer:
Hä?  #522206
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:16  Spam?  ...
Es gibt doch keinen Wettbewerb "Die meisten Aldi-Tüten in Deutschland" oder so etwas.
Chat:    
gesehen und gesehen werden .....  #522207
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2010-06-02, 12:22  Spam?  ...
Answer:
alles klar :-)  #522208
by Ms-I-Wonder, 2010-06-02, 12:23  Spam?  217.162.165....
Answer:
... Nein. Ein Autoaufkleber ist ein Bekenntnis zu einer Sache. Kein Wettbewerb.  #522209
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:23  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
Type of advertising campaign popular in Asia.  #522215
by MichaelK (US), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:55  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
" ist ein Bekenntnis zu einer Sache ...."    ja, laufen/fahren Reklame ..... = Wettbewerb - im weiteren Sinne ....  #522240
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 13:26  Spam?  ...
Term:
A recommendation for advanced German learners. » answer
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:43  Spam?  ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469009/

Funny, charming, chaotic series about a mixed family in Berlin.
Term:
Ou weia! Ich kann's mir nicht verkneifen, euch wissen zu lassen, was den Kollegen in meiner Heimat so angeboten wird! Aus meinem Tschechisch-Forum:  » answer
by romy (CZ/AU), 2010-06-02, 11:19  Spam?  ...
Jen pro zasmani.
... mi vcera nabidli k prekladu turistickeho pruvodce pro Pariz, 12 tisic slov.
Puvodni lhuta dokonceni ctvrtek (zitra), cena USD80. Kdyz jsem je upozornil na tento zjevny nesmysl, zacali vyjednavat. Prodlouzili lhutu do patku  a zvysili cenu na USD100.
Übersetzung :
Nur mal etwas zum Lachen.
[Agentur] hat mir gestern die Übersetzung eines Touristenführers für Paris angeboten, 12 Tausend Wörter. Ursprünglicher Liefertermin Donnerstag (morgen), Honorar 80 US-Dollar. Als ich sie darauf aufmerksam machte, dass es sich hier offensichtlich um einen Irrtum handeln müsse, begannen sie zu verhandeln. Sie verlängerten die Lieferfrist bis Freitag und erhöhten das Honorar auf 100 US-Dollar.
Chat:    
Na, die trauen sich ja was...  #522181
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:20  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
(an)fragen kostet ja nix .... ;))  #522185
by sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2010-06-02, 11:26  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
Au Backe! Demnächst bringen wir dann unser Geld selbst mit, wenn wir'n Auftrag annehmen...  #522187
by Fiddlesticks (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:30  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
Die Frage ist doch, ob irgendwer diesen Auftrag dann doch angenommen hat.  #522271
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 15:03  Spam?  ...
Chat:    
Wie wenig ist wirklich zu wenig?  #522383
by romy (CZ/AU), 2010-06-03, 03:21  Spam?  ...
Lieber Baccalaureus, die Antwort auf deine Frage ist: Es findet sich IMMER jemand, der es tut, weil er oder sie das Geld - auch wenn es extrem wenig ist - gerade verzweifelt braucht. Es kommt nur darauf an, wie viel Zeit und Mühe die Agentur bereit ist hereinzustecken, um solch eine arme Seele zu finden.
Das ist nicht nur in Übersetzerkreisen so - ich hatte hier unlängst zwei Diplom-Grafikdesigner aus Frankreich, die ein Jahr lang in einem 30 Jahre alten Lieferwagen Australien bereisen (Lieferwagen deshalb, weil sie darin auch schlafen können) und die für $3-$5 pro Stunde (etwa 2-4 Euro) Weinreben beschnitten haben, bevor ich ihnen den "tollsten Job, den sie hier je gefunden haben" anbot: Meine Tierkäfige zu reinigen, für $10 die Stunde. Genauso fand ich mal einen promovierten tschechischen Arzt in Sydney, der...
» show full text
Chat:    
Interessanter Nachspann von einem Tschechisch-Kollegen   #522488
by romy (CZ/AU), 2010-06-03, 15:03  Spam?  ...
I had a translation this week on forensic biomechanics and did not understand a word so asked a couple of forensic biomechanics people what they would charge to read through my translation and iron out anything that sounded wrong. The going rate: USD 295 an hour..... Perhaps they had to study hard but so did we all!
Term:
Hard question: how to contest a fine? » answer
by Safina (UN), 2010-06-02, 11:16  Spam?  ...
This is the first draft, I appreciate this need to be polished, can you help me? English not being my Mother Tongue, I want to make sure I don’t come across too aggressive and I am making a (fair) point politely… Thanks

Dear Sir or Madam,

Following my call this morning, I am sending you this email to challenge a parking fine that was issued to my car (Registration number: xxxxx) on May, 26. My address is: XXXXX

Would you be kind enough to confirm you will be freezing it meanwhile you are investigating it?
It is understandable that I got a parking fine because I was parked in a double yellow road. But in spite of this situation, I would like you to explain me why my car was the only one to get a fine. I am particularly concerned by the situation as I have a French flag in my car (To support my country for the World Cup) and I would not accept it to be the reason why my car was the only one to get a fine. I am sure that the City Council would not allow any discrimination to happen in this kind of matter.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. Enclosed is the parking fine that was issued to me.

Sincerely,
S.
Answer:
Would you be kind enough AS to confirm you...  #522180
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:19  Spam?  ...
But what a story!

Then: Never send originals!
"Enclosed is a COPY of the ticket that was issued."
Answer:
Easier to amend the English than solve your problem  #522199
by wandle (GB), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:08  Spam?  ...
Here is an amended text with notes:

Following my call this morning, I am sending you this email to challenge a parking fine that was issued to my car (Registration number: xxxxx) on May 26th. My address is: XXXXX

Would you please be kind enough to confirm you will be freezing it while you are investigating it?

It is understandable that I was given a parking ticket (1) because I was parked on a double yellow line. (2)  But in spite of this, I would ask you kindly to explain why my car was the only one to get a ticket. (3)  I am particularly concerned by the situation, as I have a French flag in my car (to support my country for the World Cup) and I would not like to believe that was the reason why my car was the only one to get a ticket.  I am sure that the City Council would not allow any discrimination...
» show full text
Chat:    
Bacca:  either 'be kind enough to' or 'be so kind as to'   #522202
by wandle (GB), 2010-06-02, 12:09  Spam?  ...
Answer:
Ah - that answers my question.  #522203
by Baccalaureus (DE), Last modified: 2010-06-02, 12:11  Spam?  ...
But I thought there are situations when you need an "as to" with "enough", too?

Google, however, brings many examples:
Google: "enough as to" site:uk
Answer:
Well  #522213
by wandle (GB), 2010-06-02, 12:34  Spam?  ...
looking at that Google search, it appears people do say that, but all I can say is, it is still incorrect!  There is the danger of following such usage without care.
Answer:
Thanks to all of you  #522227
by Safina (UN), 2010-06-02, 12:57  Spam?  ...
4; Wandle: I have checked all the cars (As I was going up the street). I was not the only one wrongly parked.I want them to investigate whether the guy has given tickets to others vehicule at the same time or not, if not, why not, and I want a explanation. DO you think I am wrong? Do you think I should just give it up?
Answer:
It's pointless, as you cannot prove there was a xenophobic motivation to fine only you.  #522229
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 12:59  Spam?  ...
And you will have to pay the fine as you really parked wrongly. But if you write to the authorities after all, I am looking forward to reading their reply here.
Answer:
I see your point  #522444
by safina, 2010-06-03, 12:17  Spam?  81.137.219....
I will think about it and if i decide to send it and if I get an answer, I'll show it. I thought about it, Wandle is not wrong, I was parked badly, they had the right to fine me in any case...
Term:
lack of connection to reality » answer
by aomnobrili, 2010-06-02, 10:48  Spam?  203.28.252...
Hello
I'm trying to think of how to say "a lack of connection to reality" in German.  Would Realitätsverbindungsmangel make any sense?

Thanks
Answer:
Realitätsverlust is the term I would use.   #522176
by Lucie (DE), 2010-06-02, 10:48  Spam?  ...
Answer:
I second that.  #522177
by Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:01  Spam?  ...
Or "Verlust der Bodenhaftung" as an a bit more ironic expression.
Term:
T1 und T2 gewichtete Aufnahmen » answer
by nabila, 2010-06-02, 10:47  Spam?  62.139.87....
T1 und T2 gewichtete Aufnahmen des Neurocraniums in verschiedenen
Ebenen mit i.v.KM-Gabe aus der Voruntersuchung.

was bedeutet Aufnahmen in diesem kontext

thanks
Answer:
Bin 100 % sicher!  #522188
by Wenz (DE), 2010-06-02, 11:38  Spam?  ...
back to top | home© 2002 - 2014 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
English-German online dictionary developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English). Thanks on that account!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads