|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

English-German Translation Forum

Hier kannst du Fragen zu Übersetzungen stellen (auf Deutsch oder Englisch) und anderen Benutzern weiterhelfen. Wichtig: Bitte gib den Kontext deiner Frage an!
Suche | Richtlinien | Neue Frage stellen
Frage:
von alex-k (DE), 2020-09-17, 10:21  like dislike  Spam?  

I think it is fair to say that this isn't Austrian German anybody would use in normal conversation but Austrian German Legalese.

"Als personenbezogene Daten gelten generell alle Informationen, die sich auf eine identifizierte oder identifizierbare natürliche Person (sogenannte "betroffene Person") beziehen. Beispiele: Name, Adresse, Geburtsdatum, E-Mail-Adresse, IP-Adresse, Kontonummer usw…"
https://www.oesterreich.gv.at/lexicon/D/Seite.991455.html

So "personenbezogene Daten" from the definition linked to earlier is more akin to personally identifiable information. That's why I would translate this as goal-oriented processing of personally identifiable data. Define once and then call it GOPPID.

"Es ist möglich, eine Datenanwendung "Personalverwaltung" zu führen, …" blablabla the example goes on to say you can run different software to achieve your goals. The point they're trying to make, I think, is that even if let's say there is a separate attendance record from the swipe card system at the factory gate and a separate salary payment IT system in accounting, the personally identifiable data being processed under the umbrella "personnel management" concerns the same group of people in both systems. So a breach in one system would be considered a breach of the whole process. Let's say the attendance record is stolen by an evil hacker. Even if all they got was employee numbers and dates and times, that's still personally identifiable information even though the hacker cannot match personnel numbers to actual names. In my opinion, that's the circle they're trying to square with this tedious, cumbersome language. But I'll stress this is my interpretation.
 « zurück

nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung