Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   IT   FR   PT   HU   NL   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IS   IT   CS   DA   FI   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch

Report Spam

Hier kannst du den unten angeführten Eintrag als Spam markieren. Sobald das drei registrierte Benutzer getan haben, wird der Text des Eintrags nicht mehr angezeigt. Sollte ein Beitrag fälschlicherweise als Spam markiert worden sein, kannst du auch eine Gegenstimme abgeben, dadurch erhöht sich die Anzahl der benötigten Spam-Stimmen um eins.

Ist das ein unangebrachter Eintrag (Spam)?
Um abstimmen zu können, musst du registriert und eingeloggt sein. Dadurch soll eventuellem Missbrauch dieser Funktion vorgebeugt werden. Login | Registrieren

Chat:     
von derbybornandbred, 2015-10-31, 04:33  like dislike  Spam?  208.163.57....
Thank you for your corrections. You are absolutely correct in that the English educational system is not infallible and neither am I. I am also not a contributor. I also know the difference between English and bastardised English, even if I at times mistype or spell incorrectly. I also know that I would expect that an English/German forum contributor to be accurate in their entries. I do not have to be. I am here to learn German from German nationals or those who at least grew up or were educated there. I intend to hopefully live in Germany. I can already speak, and more importantly, know the subtleties of the language from being a native and educated from primary school through to career and finally semi retirement, in England. I also realise and understand there are many dialects in Germany. I will never know them all and not a single one to anything more than basic conversational standard. However, I will never for example live in Austria or Switzerland. It therefore follows that Swiss German or Austrian German is and would be of no use to me, in particular if I have need of localised German. I am certain that there would be occasion when I would be incorrect. I obviously do not know what is correct or incorrect, therefore I rely on accuracy from contributors. I have seen non English natives ardently arguing with natives about their own language, even though the non native is clearly wrong. If I see that kind of misleading information being offered and argued by contributors in my own language how on earth can I rely on the accuracy being offered in a language I want or need accurate and precise guidance in. That is akin to being in a plumbers' forum or instructional site and being giving guidance by the odd sheep shearer who happened to have changed their taps once and think they are also plumbers. Apologies for any spelling mistakes I may have made. I will go to an English forum for further education. In the meantime, for accurate translation to and from German I came to this site. No disrespect intended or delivered. I shall make sure that I shall return your good intention by paying much more attention to your contributions and similarly pointing out, purely out of gratitude, any inaccuracies that you contribute in the future.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2019 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten