|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Synonym - my personal advancement »
« Switching stores    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Synonym - my personal advancement  
von rohini, 2010-04-15, 22:09  like dislike  Spam?  93.111.233...
Suche ein Synonym für die "persönliche Weiterentwicklung" - hab sonst eine Wortwiederholung. Soll für eine Bewerbung sein.

Hat jemand eine Idee? Danke und LG!
Antwort: 
Entwicklung meiner Persönlichkeit  #512096
von Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-04-15, 22:09  like dislike  Spam?  
Reifung
Antwort: 
personal / professional development - personality development - further chances to widen scope and experience, to enhance myself continuously  #512101
von alissaolive (AT), 2010-04-15, 22:21  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
Sorry, Richtung falsch gesehen.  #512102
von Baccalaureus (DE), 2010-04-15, 22:21  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
1. Versuch  #512108
von rohini, 2010-04-15, 22:37  like dislike  Spam?  93.111.233...
It is very important for me personally to enhance myself continuously and do not stop at this point of education.
Was haltet ihr davon?
Antwort: 
It is very important for me personally to enhance myself continuously and not to stop at this point of education.  #512110
von alissaolive (AT), 2010-04-15, 22:44  like dislike  Spam?  
... and not to stop at this point of education.
this sounds a bit longish - I don't know - but maybe - ... and never stop learning... sounds nicer - if this it what you want to say
Antwort: 
It is very important for me to enhance myself continuously and to carry on with my education  #512112
von alissaolive (AT), 2010-04-15, 22:56  like dislike  Spam?  
had a second look - you don't need the "personally" and the noun style "stop at this point of education" sounds a bit "Germanic" - Maybe you like the sentence above.
Antwort: 
Thank you very much!  #512113
von rohini, 2010-04-15, 23:06  like dislike  Spam?  93.111.233...
This sentence is great! But now I need help with the next one. It don't fit and I cant think of a better one at the moment. Additionally it is also much too longish, like you said before.

It is very important for me to enhance myself continuously and to carry on with my education. To do the qualification for university entrance extra occupational was a big step for me and I am very proud to stay here and see what I managed by now.
Antwort: 
my try  #512116
von Lisa4dict (US), Last modified: 2010-04-16, 09:41  like dislike  Spam?  
<It is very important for me to enhance myself and to continue my education.  To master the qualification for university entrance extra occupational was a big step for me and I am very proud to stay here and see what I managed by now.>   Meeting the university entrance qualifications while working full-time in my current profession was a challenge that I'm proud to have measured up to.

<text in brackets appeared again due to a computer glitch. Sorry.  Meanwhile outdated by subsequent post.>
Antwort: 
I constantly strive to improve myself and further my education...  #512138
von quentincassidy, 2010-04-16, 09:07  like dislike  Spam?  99.5.228....
One would never 'enhance' a person, but rather one would 'improve' him/her.
Antwort: 
agree  #512153
von Lisa4dict (US), 2010-04-16, 09:42  like dislike  Spam?  
I thought I had taken that out, but then it seems to have crept back in after a computer glitch.  
quentincassidy's version is what you should use.
Antwort: 
Thank you very much! Perfect teamwork!  #512285
von rohini, 2010-04-16, 15:36  like dislike  Spam?  93.111.226....
I constantly strive to improve myself and further my education. Meeting the university entrance qualifications while working full-time in my current profession was a challenge that I'm proud to have measured up to.

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung