Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   SK   HU   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   NL   PL   SQ   IS   RU   ES   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 repeat prescription »
« Anliegerleistungen    

English-German Translation of
What powerful words

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
What powerful words: Please help    
von romy (CZ/GB), 2011-02-10, 15:37  like dislike  Spam?  
While I am waiting to receive the file for a job that needs to be done immediately - which is, for me, starting after 1 a.m. Australian time - I thought I should write a few words of praise for the simple words "please help".
You know this particular agency who I spoke to - as I did almost daily over the last 2 months or so - does not "assign jobs" or "offer great rates (such as 0.04 cents per word)" or "issue purchase orders if you meet their requirements", no, they simply "ask for your help". Very politely by email and then by Skype, with the personal photos of the project managers and their profiles. Very nice and pleasant conversations. A little bit of smalltalk or a joke here and then. Immediate responses to queries. I just love this agency! In such a case, money doesn't matter. I could imagine that some people work for them even for free - because they are sooo nice. I guess they have a really good marketing consultant. It all comes down to hearing this little phrase, "Can you please help us with ..." and you just get this warm feeling around your heart and you simply can't say No... Do you know this feeling, too?
Chat:     
von meri (DE), 2011-02-10, 16:05  like dislike  Spam?  
"Do you know this feeling, too?" --> How d***n well I know it...

This is one really clever bit of marketing your agency is doing there. :)
Chat:     
von uffie (GH/KI), 2011-02-10, 17:11  like dislike  Spam?  
I'm lucky, I now work with a very good agency. But I had to learn the hard way.

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung