Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   IT   FR   PT   HU   NL   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   SR   EO   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IS   IT   CS   DA   PT   FI   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 co-registering »
« translation from E>D    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Email problems  
von Catesse (AU), 2011-02-14, 14:25  like dislike  Spam?  
To Whom it May Concern: I have been told several times recently that emails sent to me have bounced, or have apparently been received and not answered. .
The hot, wet weather has been playing havoc with our email, and we do not know whether it is our computers or a server problem. If I have ignored emails from anybody, it was not intentional. Try again. Things seem to be working now. For the moment.
Chat:     
I have sent you three emails within three days. Did you receive any?  #577676
von Serge (RU/UA), 2011-02-14, 15:21  like dislike  Spam?  
Chat:     
Serge  #577679
von Catesse (AU), 2011-02-14, 15:28  like dislike  Spam?  
Yours was the most recent complaint. I received an email from you about an hour ago and answered immediately. The other two were lost in the ether somewhere. But they were not the only ones that bounced or disappeared.
For almost everybody, life after the floods is more or less back to normal physically if not emotionally, but strange things are still happening. The damage to the electricity and transport networks was massive, and connecting electricity in some places is not only difficult but dangerous. Water and electricity are not a good combination.
Chat:     
I have not received your latest email yet.   #577683
von Serge (RU/UA), 2011-02-14, 15:37  like dislike  Spam?  
But, as we already know, an email can take several hours to reach its destination. So I shall wait.
And it would be fine to have an account on some site of the Twitter type just in case of an emergency like yours.
Chat:     
Twitter  #577687
von Catesse (AU), 2011-02-14, 15:57  like dislike  Spam?  
If it is my Internet connection that is down, Twitter is not going to help. Although this time I could sometimes google, but not receive or send emails. In one burst of techno-hysteria, when I was trying various ways to download email that I knew was there, I ended up eventually with 15 copies of one particular email. Weird. Thank goodness for the Delete box.
Chat:     
Twitter or its like   #577695
von Serge (RU/UA), 2011-02-14, 16:23  like dislike  Spam?  
can be helpful when the e-mail service is down. That is what I meant. Of course, when there is no Internet connection, what is left for communication is snail mail. :)

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2019 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten