|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Kann mir jemand helfen diesen Satz korrekt ins ... »
« eBayer    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Who actually won our election?  
von Jim46 (US), 2012-11-12, 21:11  like dislike  Spam?  
Chat:     
von WingDing (US), 2012-11-13, 00:15  like dislike  Spam?  
It's time to look forward and not backwards so we can start healing. I think that's what they said when George Bush Jr was installed as president in 2000. Nobody made a peep about Choicepoint or the Florida felons list or the hi-jinx of Katherine Harris; we all went directly to healing. I doubt the validity of the story you linked to, but I'd say it's best to get over it and start healing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Chat:     
von MichaelK (US), Last modified: 2012-11-13, 14:18  like dislike  Spam?  
"Duffelblog" news is all invented. Not one word of it is true. I think it's supposed to be "funny and clever satire."
Chat:     
:-) Hahaha  #681964
von WingDing (US), Last modified: 2012-11-13, 22:43  like dislike  Spam?  
Thanks Michael. Now I get it. I didn't read the whole thing and just chalked it up to the usual false equivalencies of the right-wing. I would have known better if I had read the following section closely.

"Here's your ammo, boys!"

-snip-

“I told Gunny we got a bunch of ballots instead of ammo,” Davis told investigators earlier today.  “He told me to file a report of improper delivery and that the chain of command would take care of it.  We didn’t hear anything for three weeks.  While we were waiting we came under fire so we dumped a bunch of them in the Hescoes.  We didn’t dig those ones back out.”

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung