|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Schaal oder Schal »
« Bete, Beete    

English-German Translation of
Well Done

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Well Done  
von WingDing (US), Last modified: 2013-03-20, 02:38  like dislike  Spam?  
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2013/03/house-across-from-westbor...

-snip-

By the end of today, the inhabitants of the Westboro Baptist Church compound in Topeka, Kansas, should have a new view out their windows, just past their FAG MARRIAGE DOOMS NATIONS sign: a new gay-rights center across the street, painted in brilliant rainbow colors, with a pride flag flying from a 30-foot flagpole. Right now, a crew of volunteers is at work on the siding of a house opposite the headquarters of the publicity-hunting hate-preacher Fred Phelps.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=EcpbGeyPUD8&feature=rela...
Chat:     
Term  #699528
von Catesse (AU), 2013-03-20, 04:04  like dislike  Spam?  
WingDing's link (US item) contains the word "snark", which is not in dict.
However, dict contains three entries for "snarky", on tagged [Br.], the other two not.
???
Chat:     
snarky -  will remove tag - my excuse, I trusted polarjud implicitly  ..... ;))  #699561
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-03-20, 09:11  like dislike  Spam?  
" adjective (snarkier, snarkiest)
informal, chiefly North American
[-]Fewer examples
Synonyms »
snide and sharply critical:
snarky remarks
How much can one miss the Great Eye Roll, the snarky remarks, the sarcasm, the feeling that no matter what you do, you'll just never please your child?
You two were throwing snarky remarks at each other as though you were both fighting for the same guy.
But she ignored me… either that, or gave some snarky remark.
I spent an hour writing a post about this and it was all sarcastic and snarky and I was very proud of it.
But mostly, being the writerly/vindictive type, I've looked forward to handing in the most subtly snarky resignation letter ever penned. "

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung