Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   IT   FR   PT   HU   NL   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   SR   EL   EO   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IS   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   FI   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Unverständlicher Satz, was soll "substances to ... »
« Sneewittchen    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
The History of London - Unnatural?     Youtube: oKl03cXV9Ts  
von Proteus-, 2013-03-26, 23:10  like dislike  Spam?  91.115.115...
Chat:     
von Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-03-27, 00:01  like dislike  Spam?  
Nice little documentary. I'd like to imagine humans not being on this planet for about 6 month. I think nature would claim everything back in no time, just like a body recuperating from a virus.
Chat:     
Hef  #700508
von Catesse (AU), 2013-03-27, 02:01  like dislike  Spam?  
Like our lawn when it has not been mown for six months. Or, on the other hand, not watered.
Chat:     
von Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-03-27, 02:48  like dislike  Spam?  
Ye it might get useful and become a habitate for life, such as animals and trees (well latter not in 6month obviously, but still!). Certainly better than the weekly onslaught with the mower!

Btw, am I the only one here who is fascinated by those "end of a / the world"-movies, where you can see abandoned cities taken back by nature or documentaries on sunken temples, civilizations, etc etc.
Especially as I diver I have to say that artificial things, taken back by nature is absolutly breathtaking!
There is nothing better than a sunken old cruising ship, military freighter or even swamped villages / towns (reservoir dams)
Chat:     
Urwald  #700513
von Catesse (AU), 2013-03-27, 03:29  like dislike  Spam?  
Think Mayans or Angkor wat.
Did you see a quite plausible TV program claiming that the location of the legendary Atlantis had been found? Formerly a low-lying island just west of the "Pillars of Hercules", washed away overnight by a tsunami, traces of which can still be found on the African shoreline. That could be an interesting dive, if there is anything left.
Chat:     
von Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-03-27, 05:16  like dislike  Spam?  
In fact I watched alot of documentaries about Atlantis. There are several known location of sunken cities. The hard part is to determine which one is Atlantis afterall. I hope it will never be found because its the driving force of so many archeologists or scientist. While searching for the famous Atlantis there have been so many other things found and in scientists always claim there is much more to discover on the bottom of the sea. With new technology there are also more and more mysteries solved and new spots found.
It's pretty exciting, yet nothing for public diving. (atleast till the excavation is done and that can take years, because of the under water conditions)

Those spots are also bad for diving since everything is in deep layer of mud and what not. Recently flooded reservoir offer quite a interesting sight. There is a reservoir here in Germany where you can still dive through the village and attend church on Sundays^^ (just under water xD).
Also not far away from my home there is a entire forrest swamped and its amazing. It's still green (conifer forest) and looks fantastic. Unfortunatly Hungary is one of the worst countries for diving :( Barely anything to see here and the only thing that is exciting is closed due to too many deaths.
Chat:     
Nullarbor Plain  #700551
von Catesse (AU), 2013-03-27, 11:11  like dislike  Spam?  
There are a few places that might interest you in Australia. The Barrier Reef, of course, and a lot of sunken ships. But also the reservoir that is part of the Snowy River scheme - drowned villages. (I am not sure if they allow diving there, because it is part of the water supply. And the water caves under part of the Nullarbor Plain. Weird - above the semi-desert, and underground in places these fantastic, enormous caves full of the the most beautiful, clear water. I think that you need special permission and a guide.
Chat:     
proteus Kannst Du bitte aufhören so interessante Links zu posten!  #700552
von Gobber (DE/IO), 2013-03-27, 11:26  like dislike  Spam?  
Ich habe jetzt eine Stunde lang den Film gekuckt statt zu arbeiten! Wie soll ich die Zeit jetzt wieder reinholen?! ;)
Mal wieder BBC Naturfilm at it's best! Und:
Ich habe den indischen Koch besser verstanden als manche der waschechten Londoner! ;)
Chat:     
von Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-03-27, 12:03  like dislike  Spam?  
Yes indeed Catesse.

Almost all diver friends around me been to Australia. Unfortunatly my financial situation and even more my time consuming studies won't allow me that for a few more years. I'll certainly will go there once I am done with all that. Till that day documentaries have to suffice.

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2019 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten