Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   IT   FR   PT   HU   NL   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IS   IT   FI   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Außengesellschaft/GbR mit Außenwirkung »
« tie me up throw me down    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Außengesellschaft/GbR mit Außenwirkung  
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 15:23  like dislike  Spam?  
These seem to be the same thing. Does anyone know what they are? I was thinking maybe "external company"
I found this: http://wirtschaftslexikon.gabler.de/Definition/aussengesellschaft.h...
but I wasn't able to work out well enough from it what I can say for it in English.
Antwort: 
Außengesellschaft/GbR mit Außenwirkung   =   (business) partnership who are legally responsible    #718010
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), Last modified: 2013-07-27, 15:34  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 15:34  like dislike  Spam?  
Thanks sfl, is it definitely a partnership not a company here? Or can you not tell?
Antwort: 
http://www.wirtschaftslexikon24.com/d/aussengesellschaft/aussengese...  #718012
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 15:38  like dislike  Spam?  
it's a company  ....  but it is "treated" like a (business) partnership ....
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 15:46  like dislike  Spam?  
Hmm, I'm not really sure what to do here. Do you think "company which is legally responsible" would work? I've had a lot of stuff about Gesellscht/Gesellschafter, which I've previously called company/shareholders and I'm wondering if I need to switch to partnership/partner?
Antwort: 
Really don't know ....  legal business .....  #718015
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 15:52  like dislike  Spam?  
it's the same with  "Niderlassung" / "Zweigniederlassung" / "Tochtergesellschaft" .....  in EN almost/sometimes the same translation .... but the legal capacity/responsibility is different .....
these links say  Außengesellschaft = external company  ....
Chat:     
Hilft das ein bisschen?  GbR = Gesellschaft bürgerlichen Rechts  #718016
von Bella-Brera (AT), Last modified: 2013-07-27, 15:54  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
the " mit Außenwirkung "  bit  =  the  legal capacity .....  #718017
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 15:55  like dislike  Spam?  
and in one of these links they referred to the  " ... "treated" like a (business) partnership "
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 15:57  like dislike  Spam?  
4;Bella, yes that helps, and I've discovered that my company in question is a GbR, so that is right. I'm still not sure what to put for Außengesellschaft though. 4;sfl, I don't think "external company" is meaningful in English. I could put "company with legal responsibility (Außengesellschaft)", do you think that would work?
Antwort: 
Yes, could be.   Is it a  branch  of a company ?  #718020
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 16:01  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 16:10  like dislike  Spam?  
Darn it! I don't think the equivalent of a GbR exists in English speaking countries. That explains another sentence, but I'm still at a loss as to whether I should be talking about partners or shareholders!
Thank you for all your help anyhow, it has been very useful, even though I still have areas of difficulty.
Chat:     
And the heat doesn't help .....  #718028
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 16:25  like dislike  Spam?  
would it be like a   registered company ?
necessarily partners do not have shares ....
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-27, 16:33  like dislike  Spam?  
No, I'm pretty sure it isn't like a registered company, that just means a company that's been registered with Company's House (as far as I know). You make a valid point about the lack of shares. I think it must be partners and partnership. I also found this: http://www.gtai.de/GTAI/Navigation/EN/Invest/Investment-guide/Estab...
So I guess GbR can be translated as partnership.
Antwort: 
von uffie (GH/KI), 2013-07-27, 16:38  like dislike  Spam?  
the Wikipedia article refers to a GbR as a type of Personengesellschaft, a partnership in the English version.

It seems if the partnership acts and is visible to the outside world, then it's an "Außengesellschaft". Not really my field of expertise, but perhaps this link will help a bit.
http://bgb.jura.uni-hamburg.de/av/gesellschaftsrecht/bgb-g.htm
Chat:     
Yes, go for it. It matches what I found earlier ....  #718034
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2013-07-27, 16:40  like dislike  Spam?  
" ... A civil law partnership "  nice one .....   the little word    law    makes the different!
Antwort: 
Außengesellschaft > partnership in relation to third parties; Innengesellschaft > partnership with regard to the internal relations of the partners  #718071
von Proteus-, 2013-07-28, 01:32  like dislike  Spam?  193.83.7...
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-07-28, 12:17  like dislike  Spam?  
Thanks Proteus, I had the feeling you'd know :)

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2019 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten