|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 "Was das Zeug hält" »
« sich unterordnen    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
daraus durch Verarbeitung entstehenden Erzeugnissen  
von Windfall (GB), Last modified: 2013-10-16, 14:27  like dislike  Spam?  
Der X GmbH bleibt das Eigentum an den von ihr gelieferten Waren sowie den daraus durch Verarbeitung entstehenden Erzeugnissen bis zur Erfüllung sämtlicher Ansprüche aus der Geschäftsverbindung vorbehalten.
X GmbH retains the title to the items it has supplied and the ?products which originate from these through processing? until all claims arising from the business relationship have been met.
X GmbH makes machines that package things. My English implies that the Erzeugnisse are things that come out of the machine (so presumably packaged products), but I think they may actually mean that the title to the machine supplied remains theirs, even if it is processed (modified?) into something else (e.g. if bits are attached or it's combined with another machine), in which case they get title to the whole of the modified machine.
Antwort: 
Accession  #729999
anonymous, 2013-10-16, 15:22  like dislike  Spam?  208.54.45....
... retains title to the machinery/items it supplied, and to which it has been  joined or transformed [and obtains title to finished products?]
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-16, 15:26  like dislike  Spam?  
4;anonymous, thanks you. I'm a bit confused by "[and obtains title to finished products?]. Does this mean you can't tell either?
Are you suggesting:
X GmbH retains title to the items it has supplied and to which these have been joined or into which these have been transformed until all claims arising from the business relationship have been met.
Antwort: 
anonymous, 2013-10-16, 15:35  like dislike  Spam?  208.54.45....
Right, I can't tell what is intended.   It reads as if it is finished goods, but ordinarily lessors of machinery try to retain title to their own property.
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-16, 15:37  like dislike  Spam?  
They're selling the machinery, but retaining title over it (and whatever they mean by Erzeugnisse) until it's been paid for in full. (Basically they deliver it and the customer then has 10 days to pay).
Antwort: 
It's basically your second idea in your post at 14:27  #730006
von UncleBob (AT), Last modified: 2013-10-16, 15:43  like dislike  Spam?  
I guess X makes large packing machines. They deliver the components, and then they are assembled [this is the Verarbeitung] in their customer's factory building. The completely assembled packing machine is the Erzeugnis. The assembled machine remains property of X until their customer has paid for it ["paid" - a simple way to put the "Erfüllung sämtlicher Ansprüche ..."]

The Erzeugnis is made out of the components - daraus

It's not "durch den Betrieb entstehende Erzeugnisse" (the products made by running the packing machine).
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-16, 15:50  like dislike  Spam?  
Thanks, Uncle Bob, that's a lovely clear xplanation.
I'm actually going to say "claims have been satisfied" though in case it refers to other claims (it's a shame, as your English would be simpler and nicer, but with contracts, if it could be broader, it's best to avoid restricting it).
I think they also like to cover themselves in case you attach their machine to other machines or to your building (I've seen some contracts spell that out)
Antwort: 
Onkel Bob hat wie immer recht...  #730018
von Gobber (DE/IO), Last modified: 2013-10-16, 16:12  like dislike  Spam?  
es geht aber möglicherweise nicht nur um die Maschinen, sondern auch noch mehr (z.B. Verpackungsrohmaterial oder irgendeinen Blödsinn), denn i.d.F. den Zusammenbau einer Maschine Verarbeitung zu nennen und die Maschine Erzeugnis ist eher ungewöhnlich!
Der Eigentumsvorbehalt an sich könnte bei jedem Lieferanten stehen, z.B. X liefert 500 Schweine. Die werden zu Wurst verarbeitet. Dann sind die Schweine weg und die Wurst gehört X ;)
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-16, 16:19  like dislike  Spam?  
OK, thanks everyone, I guess I'll have to ask the customer, as Gobber seems to be saying the precise opposite of UncleBob and anonymous.
Antwort: 
Nein! Sagt Gobber überhaupt nicht!  #730024
von Gobber (DE/IO), 2013-10-16, 16:36  like dislike  Spam?  
Onkel Bob hat recht mit dem Maschinenzusammenbau. Aber der Text ist noch weiter gefasst, so dass auch noch andere so entstandene Erzeugnisse gemeint sein können...Bsp. Die liefern die Verpackungsmaschine und Verpackungsrohlinge o.ä. aus denen die Maschine Verpackungen formt usw. usw. Wenn es NUR um den Zusammenbau der Maschine ginge würden eher andere begriffe verwendet.
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-16, 16:39  like dislike  Spam?  
Oh, I see. Well, I've asked the agency to ask the customer now anyhow, so fingers crossed I get a comprehensible answer back.
Antwort: 
Jetzt geht's um die Wurst!! (16:12) ;)  #730027
von Gobber (DE/IO), 2013-10-16, 16:42  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
von UncleBob (AT), 2013-10-16, 17:05  like dislike  Spam?  
Gobber's argument seems to be you can't use the words "Verarbeitung" and "Erzeugnis" for what I have said.

I can't say for sure, but it still looks plausible to me. When I buy all the components needed to build a computer, and then I put the things together, I do them "verarbeiten", don't I? And it's pretty much the same here.

Say, I do not pay for the components. I can't argue "Hey, this is a PC. You have just sold me some components, remember?" (At least this is what contracts like the one above try to prevent from happening.) And I do not see much difference to your pigs-and-sausages example. (Apart from you can't turn a sausage into a pig again.)
Antwort: 
uncleBob Doch, die Worte KANN man schon benutzen, aber  #730044
von Gobber (DE/IO), 2013-10-16, 17:30  like dislike  Spam?  
wenn es um die kundenseitige Montage einer Maschine in Bauteilen geht, wären sie ungewöhnlich!
Herstellerseitig wären sie völlig normal.
Wenn ich ein Ikeamöbel zusammenbaue, verarbeite ich es nicht.
Ich hatte bei derm Text nur das Gefühl, dass er noch mehr abdecken soll als die Montage einer kompletten Verpackungsmaschine. (ist sowieso ungewöhnlich, dass so was komplexes durch den Kunden zusammengebaut wird, das machen eigentlich die Monteure des Lieferanten beim Käufer)
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), Last modified: 2013-10-17, 09:56  like dislike  Spam?  
It's truly just as well I asked the customer! They said it meant Erzeugnisse, die durch die Maschine verabeitet werden. Which means my initial translation was correct. I'm going to say:
X GmbH retains title to the items it has supplied and to products which these items have created through processing until all claims arising from the business relationship have been satisfied.
Antwort: 
Thank you for your feedback, Windfall!  #730186
von UncleBob (AT), 2013-10-18, 01:49  like dislike  Spam?  
I'm sorry that I have been wrong. Still I can't find it in the sentence - at least it is anything but obvious. It says
"... Waren sowie den daraus ... entstehenden Erzeugnissen ..."
and not
"... Waren sowie den damit ... erzeugten Produkten ..."
There's a difference between
"etwas aus etwas erzeugen" (daraus)
and
"etwas mit etwas erzeugen" (damit)

I always regarded the Waren as machine components. Gobber's posts at 2013-10-16 16:12 and 16:36 may explain it, as he says, the Waren might be some material to be processed, as well.

Gute Idee, Gobber!
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2013-10-18, 08:25  like dislike  Spam?  
That could be the case or the customer could simply be mistaken - but i don't need to worrry about that as i can't get complaints for following the customer's own interpretation

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung