Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   IT   FR   PT   NL   HU   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   SV   IS   NO   IT   FI   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Eine Eigenschaft von xyz ist, dass ... »
« trainings    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Bereinigung Durchlaufkonto   
von Windfall (GB), Last modified: 2014-01-10, 14:16  like dislike  Spam?  
Another bullet point - an achievement by an insurance company division in 2013. Any ideas? Pons and ProZ both give "interim account" Durchlaufkonto, but what should I do with "Bereinigung"? Is it settlement? Dealing with? Sorting out?
Antwort: 
Accounting  #740558
von 808state (HR), 2014-01-10, 14:37  like dislike  Spam?  
Bereinigung stands for settlement or clearing. This bullet point addresses an accounting matter. A Durchlaufkonto is a transitory account. Therefore: Settle/clear transitory account
Antwort: 
adjustment of an account = Kontobereinigung {f}   #740559
von Ralf (DE), 2014-01-10, 14:40  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2014-01-10, 14:41  like dislike  Spam?  
4;808state, thanks for your help. "Transitory account" does seem less ambiguous than interim account. I like "clear", so I'll go with that.
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2014-01-10, 14:45  like dislike  Spam?  
4;Ralf, thnak you. I hadn't thought to combine the two words like that to search. I'm a little nervous of using that English term though, as the dict.cc phrase comes from Mr Honey's business dictionary (which was sadly very variable in it its quality) and I'm not sure if that's standard English or not.
Antwort: 
Durchlaufkonto  #740562
von 808state (HR), Last modified: 2014-01-10, 14:58  like dislike  Spam?  
To settle a transitory account is to check the account for previous entries, to make sure the account is balanced or to change/repost a booking which has been posted to a transitory account temporarily but has to be cleared out there before the monthly or annual settlement, so the account has to be blank (no entries) by that time and bookings have to be completed according to the business case by using the (now known) appropriate accounts from the chart of accounts.
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2014-01-10, 14:49  like dislike  Spam?  
4;808, I thought you were suggesting either was possible. I'll got with "settle" if that's the better word.
Antwort: 
Durchlaufkonto  #740567
von 808state (HR), 2014-01-10, 14:56  like dislike  Spam?  
"To settle" is okay, although "to clear" isn't wrong either since a transitory account has to be balanced sooner or later so it'll be cleared anyway at some point. "To settle" it is then.
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2014-01-10, 15:04  like dislike  Spam?  
Ta
Antwort: 
suspense account  #740592
von Red Rufus, 2014-01-10, 15:35  like dislike  Spam?  5.39.94...
Chat:     
von uffie (GH/KI), 2014-01-10, 15:42  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
von Windfall (GB), 2014-01-10, 15:43  like dislike  Spam?  
Red Rufus, is this simply another option or do you think "transitory account" is wrong? "Transitory account" is one of ProZ's preferred options, however the two types of account seem to be different:
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/transitory-account.html
Wikipedia(EN): Suspense_account
(Having said that, it is often hard to tell whether to definitions have simply focused on different aspects of the same thing, so I do not think I have enough information to rule out them being the same thing)
Antwort: 
Zwischenkonto  #740600
von 808state (HR), Last modified: 2014-01-10, 15:52  like dislike  Spam?  
A suspense account is a Zwischenkonto. A Durchlaufkonto (transitory account) is a suspense account too. They both answer the same purpose and both have to be settled. Same thing really, depends on what you want to call it.
Antwort: 
it's just another option. Im Deutschen auch firmenintern KNUZ genannt (Konto für Nicht Unterzubringende Zahlungen)  #740602
von Red Rufus, 2014-01-10, 15:54  like dislike  Spam?  5.39.94...
transitory account - holding account until all funds are moved to other appropriate accounts
suspense account - an account used temporarily to carry doubtful receipts and disbursements or discrepancies pending their analysis and permanent classification

Both definitions seam to refer basicly to the same thing
Antwort: 
Ooops! Was supposed to be "basically"  #740608
von Red Rufus, 2014-01-10, 16:35  like dislike  Spam?  5.39.94...

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten