|   Alle Sprachen   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|New Website|About|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Zustellvorgang »
« Textzeile    

English-German Translation Forum

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Zustellvorgang  
von Milo1, 2014-06-04, 21:11  like dislike  Spam?  2.34.251....
Does this really mean delivery process?
Die Messuhren dienen zur Orientierung während dem Zustellvorgang.
The gauges serve for orientation during the Zustellvorgang - delivery process
Antwort: 
Please see the guidelines! [context]  #757444
von Lisa4dict loggedout, 2014-06-04, 21:15  like dislike  Spam?  99.11.162....
Bitte Kontext angeben! Ohne Zusammenhang sind keine sinnvollen Übersetzungen möglich.
- - - - - - -
Please provide more information! Without context it's not possible to offer useful translations.

You're obviously translating some technical text.  Kindly supply some background info.  Even closely related technical fields may have vastly different vocabulary.
Antwort: 
von Milo1, 2014-06-04, 21:39  like dislike  Spam?  2.34.251....
it concerns the adjustment of platen parallelism - mould injection machine
Antwort: 
to position, to ready for (the next pass of) operation  #757452
von Lisa4dict loggedout, 2014-06-04, 22:01  like dislike  Spam?  99.11.162....
You really have to read your text and understand the process they describe.  Zustellen / Zustellung is one of those German "group" words (akin to "machen") that we don't have any direct translation for.  It depends on what kind of technology and what type of process they are describing.
Antwort: 
Entschuldigung, die Sprachrichtung war ---> E (habe ich übersehen)  #757457
von Wenz (DE), Last modified: 2014-06-04, 22:24  like dislike  Spam?  
Chat:     
Wenz  #757460
von Lisa4dict loggedout, 2014-06-04, 22:25  like dislike  Spam?  99.11.162....
Kommt auf den Text an.  Krafteinleitung kann aber auch nur ein Teil des hier gemeinten Prozesses sein.  Zustellung/zustellen kann man nicht einfach so übersetzen.  Was hier passt, ist da falsch oder ungenau.
Antwort: 
Zustellvorgang > delivery process: restricted to letters or parcels  #757462
von Proteus-, 2014-06-04, 22:33  like dislike  Spam?  178.191.31....
Chat:     
Müßte ich mich jetzt entscheiden, würde ich schreiben: ... during infeed.  #757464
von Wenz (DE), 2014-06-04, 23:05  like dislike  Spam?  
Antwort: 
There is some evidence it's about this:  #757466
von UncleBob (AT), 2014-06-04, 23:17  like dislike  Spam?  
Say, you are working with a lathe. Say, you have a metal workpiece that rotates. The objective is to remove some of the workpieces material in order to give it the desired shape. This is done by driving a cutting tool into the material. (The cutting tool is basically a "knife" that is properly shaped and extremely durable.) The movement towards and into the workpiece is called Zustellen.

The cutting tool is mounted (clamped, or whatever) to a carriage. The carriage is driven by a screw. Rotating the screw means the carriage moves towards the workpiece (or away from it). And so does the cutting tool.

In German the "screw" is usually called "Spindel" - Leitspindel and Zugspindel. The ZustellSCHRAUBE might serve the same purpose in a more primitive machine. I have found some text, but I can't tell for sure.

The lathe was an example. But the movement called "Zustellen" takes place basically in any machining process, e. g. milling.

One problem is, I do not see any relation to injection molding, EXCEPT: Before you can produce any piece, the mold itself has to be created. And this is very likely done by milling.

Again, the use of a dial gauge is a hint that it is about lathing or milling.

"Orientierung" - this means, the gauge tells you whether you have to remove more material or not. Or, whether the piece is already plane enough. It's sort of an "information". Sorry, I do not know, how to say this in proper English. Maybe the native speakers can start from there.

In the meantime ....
I have checked Wenz' texts, but I still don't see any relation between "Zustellen" and the molding process itself.
Antwort: 
WRONG -> deleted  #757467
von UncleBob (AT), Last modified: 2014-06-05, 00:58  like dislike  Spam?  
Chat:     
 feed / feeding / infeed   #757468
von Wenz (DE), 2014-06-04, 23:45  like dislike  Spam?  
Wikipedia(EN): Injection_molding
Ich habe das als Zustellung (des Fräswerkzeuges oder der Schleifscheibe),  Zustellbewegung (Masch.) als infeed jetzt auch in einem Buch bei  mir gefunden.
Antwort: 
I have to correct myself!  #757474
von UncleBob (AT), Last modified: 2014-06-05, 01:59  like dislike  Spam?  
My first post at 23:17 is OK - the basics of operation.

What I didn't recall are the correct terms. Sorry!

When you have a close look, there are two different movements the cutting tool performs: One movement is to set the depth of cut. Once you have done this, you run the tool perpendicular to this direction over a certain distance.

Setting the depth of cut is zustellen. Unfortunately, EN and DE express this in slightly different ways: Zustellen is actually the movement and not the result of the whole precedure.

The movement perpendicular to it is feed - Vorschub. Here EN and DE work the same way.

It's easier to look at it:
http://www.aktionbildung.de/umdb/files/p/metall/unterweisungsmateri...
DE: Vorschubbewegung vs. Zustellbewegung
See Bild 13 - the procedure is "facing", making a plane surface.
See Bild 16 - the procedure is "straight turning", making a cylinder.

Again here in sort of an English - it's from a Japanese site:
https://www.nmri.go.jp/eng/khirata/metalwork/lathe/intro/factors_e....

Here should be the correct English words:
http://www.americanmachinetools.com/how_to_use_a_lathe.htm
Search for topic "feed" or "depth of cut".

The text I have quoted before is not wrong, but it was misinterpreted by me. Here it is again:
http://web.mit.edu/2.670/www/Tutorials/Machining/lathe/Description....
Headline "Facing".
Antwort: 
Aarrrrgh!  #757475
von Lisa4dict (US), 2014-06-05, 01:24  like dislike  Spam?  
Ich setze eurem ungebremsten Enthusiasmus fürs Vokabelfinden nur ungern einen Dämpfer auf aber:
So wird das nix.
Milo hat uns oben erklärt hat, dass es um eine "mould injection machine" = Spritzgußmaschine geht.  Das hat mit einer Drehbank nur sehr wenig gemein.  Schon von einer Drehbank zur Hobelbank ist "feed" oder "infeed" was anderes.  Bei beiden wird aber "zustellen" verwendet,.  Nur eben nicht für das Gleiche.  Bei der Hobelbank bezieht sich das Zustellen auf die Hobelmesser. Nix mit feed.
Das einzige "feed" was ich bei Spritzgußmaschinen kenne bezieht sich auf das Material.  Das ist hier aber mit an Sicherheit grenzender Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht gemeint.  Ohne den Text zu kennen hab ich auch wenig Chance ins Schwarze zu treffen.  Rein vom Gefühl her würde ich meinen es geht um die Positionierung der Platten für den Arbeitsgang.  

Es hilft leider nichts.  Hoffentlich hat Milo genug technisches Verständnis um dem Text zu folgen.  Von da aus dann das dem Prozess entsprechende Englische Wort verwenden.

Don't mix apples and oranges.
Chat:     
Nicht Äpfel und Orangen ...  #757480
von UncleBob (AT), 2014-06-05, 02:00  like dislike  Spam?  
Ich habe vermutet, es könnte mit der Herstellung der Formen zu tun haben. Ansonsten sehe ich beim Spritzgießen kein "Zustellen". Mit so wenig Kontext stehen die Chancen natürlich sehr gut, daß ich falsch liege.

Bezüglich Zustellen etc. siehe Korrektur.
Antwort: 
von MichaelK (US), Last modified: 2014-06-05, 09:21  like dislike  Spam?  
Wenz figured it out at 23:45. It's not about the mold as such or about feeding of material, but about the platens which press against the mold to hold it together (molds consist of two pieces). The clamping pressure is increased by moving the platens closer together. To do this, you advance the toggles or the hydraulic clamp forward. In my view, that advancing ("feeding forward" or "infeed") of the toggles or the hydraulic clamp is the Zustellvorgang here. Click on the illustration to embiggen it.
http://www.ptonline.com/articles/how-to-solve-uneven-clamping
Antwort: 
Thanks to all of you for your time  - I went with feeding forward   #757491
von Milo1, 2014-06-05, 08:03  like dislike  Spam?  2.34.251....
Chat:     
von Iriemon, 2014-06-06, 01:00  like dislike  Spam?  80.144.104...
4; Milo1

it's an injection moulding machine (and NOT mould injection....) . It may help if you have enough knowledge of the overall subject before you translate texts referring to specific parts..... (I have a background in plastics processing BTW).

http://www.cheresources.com/content/articles/bulk-solids/basics-of-...
http://www.bpf.co.uk/Plastipedia/Processes/Default.aspx#injectionmo...

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung