Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   SK   HU   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   NL   PL   SQ   IS   RU   ES   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch

Online-Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Englisch
 Greubel »
« Moarhaus    

English-German Translation of
Wishlist

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
Wishlist  
von aphoenix (US), 2019-03-13, 21:05  like dislike  Spam?  
I've tried to do my part, but it seems rather pointless.  All the time I spend on the Wishlist is spent voting to delete words, most of which someone has already tagged as being misspelled or already present in the dictionary.  Would it be possible to send people to the correct page rather than allowing them to enter a word or phrase that is already in the dictionary?  Obviously if there are multiple words that don't precisely match an entry, someone needs to check to see whether there is a distinct meaning that differs from the sum of the individual words, but a large number of requests are for single words that are already in the dictionary and another large number of requests is for single words for which the dictionary automatically provides the correct spelling.
Chat:     
von sunfunlili (DE/GB), 2019-03-13, 21:58  like dislike  Spam?  
Yep! So isses.
Chat:     
I do hope that Paul finds a solution to this problem.  #906131
von goog1(rkcba), 2019-03-13, 22:07  like dislike  Spam?  79.249.22...
The worst thing you can do to engagierte Mitarbeiter is to "vergraul" them!
Chat:     
dict.cc: vergraulen   #906132
von goog1(rkcba), 2019-03-13, 22:09  like dislike  Spam?  79.249.22...
Chat:     
von Paul (AT), 2019-03-14, 10:19  like dislike  Spam?  
The computer cannot distinguish between misspellings and unknown spelling variants or unknown words.
Wish list entries get auto-deleted after some time, so you don't need to vote to delete them if you don't want. Instead you could just check the list for useful terms that are still missing.
Chat:     
von aphoenix (US), 2019-03-14, 18:11  like dislike  Spam?  
Usually I see a word I want to translate, but want to think about it before I do the research.  Then I can never find it again.
Chat:     
von Paul (AT), 2019-03-14, 18:29  like dislike  Spam?  
You can search for it using the "keyword" field in the "tools" section to the right.

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum / Datenschutz
Dieses Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr dazu
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (Englisch/Deutsch). Vielen Dank dafür!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung